How to make vector light beam?
How to make vector light beam in Adobe Illustrator?
The most important tip is to use Radial Gradient instead of Linear one. The light beam will look much more realistic this way.
- Draw your beam with lines / pen tool
- Fill it with Radial Gradient (more realistic than the Linear one)
- Choose white color in both ends
- One end should be 100% transparent
- Click on "Edit Gradient" to adjust the beam center and shape
Want to add some Lights? Download the Vector Light Collection here.
There are no comments yet. Be the first one to post one!