Dynamo Script - Rename Families
Dynamo gives us the ability to hunt down text and add / remove / replace with ease.
This script gives you the ability to Rename Family Types in Revit by adding a Prefix and / or a Suffix to the family name.
How to use the script?
1. Open Dynamo 2.0.0 from Revit
2. Click Open and choose our script
3. Choose the category that you want to rename (Walls / Floors / Furniture etc.)
4. Add the Prefix in the Prefix Node (Usually the office name or project name)
5. Add the Suffix in the Suffix Node (If you don't need a suffix just leave it blank)
6. Click the Run Button
There are two custom nodes of Clockwork Package, so if don't have the package please install it before using our script.
Script by Anais Simaan
File Type: Dyn. (Dynamo 2.0.0)