Quick Plan Shadow Illustrator Actions
A set of 4 Illustrator Actions for creating fast shadows for vector elements: Characters, trees, objects, buildings etc.
How does it work?
1. Install the Actions file (Instruction PDF is included)
2. Simply choose the vector buildings / elements
3. Click on the Action button
4. Choose the desired direction (Instructions are included)
File Type: Adobe Illustrator Actions (AIA File) + instructions PDF
Free products can be used in any type of use - both academic and commercial. When using a set, a pack or part of it, you are required to give full credit to Studio Alternativi (with an active link for online versions) and to the product's creator.
When a product is used in a project that is published on social media, you are required to give full credit to Studio Alternativi (with an active tag to Studio Alternativi’s profile).
Educational (Academic) Use
When using a product tagged with “Educational Use” you are allowed to use it for academic purposes only. Giving a credit to Studio Alternativi is much appreciated.
Once bought, you are free to use the product without giving attribution.
What is strictly not allowed to do (in all cases)?
Products can’t be sold without being part of a bigger artwork like a drawing, collage, rendering, poster or any other work combining Studio Alternativi’s digital products with other graphic or digital elements.
Also, you are not allowed to use products from Studio Alternativi in similar or any competing services.
RAR / ZIP Folders
Please use WINRAR - a free software to open the compressed folder.
AI Vector Files
Please use Adobe Illustrator to open the files
ABR (Photoshop Brushes)
1. Open Adobe Photoshop
2. Open the Brushes Panel: Window > Brushes
3. Select Import Brushes
4. Locate the .abr file on your hard drive and click open to install
5. The brushes will appear in your Brushes Panel whenever the Brush Tool is selected