How does it work
Studio Alternativi is a creative studio directed to a community of architects, interior designers and planners. Our aim is to improve the production of architectural documents, enrich our community with various resources and materials and simplify the production process by offering free helpful tutorials and guides.
Become a Creator
Take part in creating the biggest online collection of graphics, tools and knowledge for architects! Influence others and help make architecture better around the world.
A. Upload your work
B. Get the recognition you deserve
C. Get paid for every purchase of your product
Which products can be submitted?
Good question. Here are few ideas:
1. Vector / PNG (Entourage) sets of characters, trees, furniture, urban furniture, accessories for elevations and cross sections
2. Custom Illustrations
3. Autocad (DWG, DXF) blocks
4. BIM Families
7. We are open to any other products we couldn’t think of
Choose your track
1. Share your work for 100% free and earn lots of our community respect
2. Sell your collections in the best marketplace for architects and designers and make a passive income - Creators earn 50% of each product’s price. We run everything via Paypal, so we need your Paypal account!
At the end of each month we send all creators a report with the downloads and purchases data, and we transfer the payment to your Paypal account.
How can I submit my work?
1. Edit your work using our Technical Guidelines
2. Fill out the submission form
3. After receiving your work, the products will go through our quality test. If they meet our standards and graphic perception, they will get available on studioaltenativi.com
During the upload process you will be asked to add a little description of
your work and also tell something about yourself. People need to recognize
- It is clarified and agreed that the products of third-party sellers/vendors/creators participate in deals, campaigns, promotions according to the decision of Studio Alternativi and without any permission of third-party sellers/vendors/creators.
Do you have any other question?
drop us a line at email@example.com